- Your vehicle is a major investment. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at the shop of your choice.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car here. We will arrange for an on-site inspection with your insurance company.
- While differences in repair estimates are common, lower estimates may not include all necessary work. It's easy for some body shops to underbid by simply overlooking details. We will work with your insurance company to provide you with a comprehensive appraisal and solid service, all at a fair price.
- Only you can authorize repairs on your vehicle. Be certain that the insurance company will cover the cost of repairing all accident damages before signing anything.
- Be sure to choose a shop that utilizes uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians. Ask to see examples of their repair work, either in process or completed.
We know that choosing a collision repair center can be stressful. How do you know who does a good job? Will you be satisfied? Will your vehicle look and drive the same as before the accident? What about hidden damage? Color matching? Will the parts fit and align correctly? How long will your car be in the shop? Will it cost more than insurance company allowances?
At our shop, we take the guess work out of your decision-making because we use only the best materials available and our skilled technicians are highly trained. They know how to get the job done with the highest results so that you and your vehicle can get back on the road as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves on doing the best job possible, the first time. That's why we guarantee every job we do. Its that simple. We deliver customer satisfaction on the services we offer. Not every body shop is willing to make that commitment, but that's what sets us apart from all the others. We're here to earn your trust. Thank you for the opportunity.